allArticleAnnounce empowers users with the ability of tapping into two of the Internet’s most powerful social media websites Facebook and Twitter. Cut down on double handling by publishing content across three separate websites with a single click. By cross linking content across multiple websites and creating a social community, websites can expect to improve their search engine optimisation and their following.
In version 1.1.0, allArticleAnnounce now gives the choice of what content to display to the public on an article by article basis. Users can chose to either use the first 80 characters or the Metadata description of an article to update with, along with the page’s respective SEF URL!
Users of allArticleAnnounce also have the ability to specify exactly what categories they wish to have updates come from as well, meaning that only the updates which are needed are updated to realms of Facebook and Twitter.
- Publish new articles to Facebook
- Publish new articles to Twitter
- Specify a date, prior to which, no edited but previously not-submitted article is allowed to be submitted
- Feature that prevents an article from being re-published if already done
- Set default behaviours for publishing, which can be manually overridden if needed
- Automate the publishing so once setup, new articles are published automatically
- Display a confirmation message about new submissions
- Configure either or both Facebook and Twitter account settings in one place
- Ability to set timeout limits
- The choice of using an article Metadata Description or the first 80 characters of an article.
- SEF URLs are used for shortened links
- History log to track all posts made by allArticleAnnounce